How to Recover Data from Hard Drive?
- Simply recover files after quick format, full format, deletion and drive errors
- Facilitates to perform data recovery after deletion or loss from hard drives, flash drives, iPods, memory cards, etc
- Option to preview recovered media files before restoration
- Powerful application to restore lost media files after low level format
- Capable to recover more than 300 types of different file formats
- Proficient tool to restore shift deleted data on PC
In current era, you may find various types of storage devices to store your valuable data such as system hard drive, external hard disk, iPods, Pen drive, memory stick, FireWire drive, flash drives and more. On any of these storage media, you can store various types of files including Word documents, RAR files, pictures, spreadsheets, EXE files, video clips, application files, PowerPoint files, music files, etc. But sometimes, you may encounter or get stuck with certain scenarios due to which, you may lose your files from the storage device, or the storage media itself becomes inaccessible which leads to huge loss of data from it.
For example, if you have you accidentally formatted hard drive on your computer, and lost all your stored from it, then you may get worried and start querying how to recover data after format of drive? Anyhow, now you need not to worry! Just go ahead, and download and install the Data Recovery After tool on your computer and use it to accomplish data recovery after accidental deletion of files, formatting of drives, from corrupt or missing hard drive partitions, from bad sectors on hard disk, after re-installation of Windows or Mac OS, etc. With its excellent drive-scanning technologies, you can get back lost pictures, documents, videos, emails, games, songs, presentations and lot more from various data storage drives. With this application, it is very easy to perform corrupt USB flash drive picture retrieval. Now before going through data recovery process, know the causes for data loss or deletion scenarios, and the advanced features of Data Recovery After software that helps you in recovering data after following causes:
Possible data loss scenarios:
- Unintentional Deletion: Deleting important data from hard drive of computer using "Shift + Delete" keys combination on Windows PC or using "Command + Delete" keys combination on Mac machine will lead to permanent deletion of files from computer HDD.
- Accidental Format: Formatting process is usually carried out to wipe or erase entire data stored on particular storage device. So, accidentally formatting hard disk partition/volume using "Quick Format" option will result in data deletion from it. In this kind of scenarios, if you are not having backup of your valuable files, then you will have to opt for a recovery tool for retrieving data after formatting hard drive.
- OS Re-installation: When you go for OS re-installation, then this process ask you to select a specific drive on which you want to re-install OS. But during drive selection, if you unknowingly choose a wrong drive, then you may lose your complete data stored on it.
- Use of Third Party App: With the help of any appropriate third party application, you will be able to resize, or allocate free space among existing drives or volumes. But to perform this task, if you select unreliable tool, or if the process ended or terminated due to some obstacles, then the entire partition may go missing or deleted from the computer which intern leads to huge loss of data.
- Power Surge: Sudden power spikes or improper system shutdown can cause bad sectors on hard disk resulting in losing valuable data, i.e., bad sector is a corrupt or inaccessible storage space on hard disk and the stored on it will also become inaccessible on unreadable. So, power surge or bad sectors on hard disk causes large amount of data loss from your computer drive.
- Interrupted Data Transfer: The process of data tranafer gets terminated or interrupted if you abruptly pull or remove data cable of USB flash drive or portable hard drive from your computer. So, as a result of interrupted data transfer, you may lose data from both source and destination storage location.
- Damaged Storage Drive: Hard drive may get damaged or corrupted due to number of reasons, and if you encounter any such HDD corruption scenarios, then the data stored on it becomes unreadable and you may face different error messages when try to access corrupt drive data.
Data recovery after software is an all in one recovery application, capable for data retrieval after all major data loss scenarios mentioned above. As long as you have this tool, no need to worry about how to get back data after formatting memory card, deleting files from Recycle Bin, losing hard drive partition, etc. All you need to do is, few simple mouse clicks. Within no time, it scans the entire drive and recovers lost files. Having this tool will facilitate you to recover more than 300 different file types from various digital storage devices. With this application, you can effortlessly undelete movies from Windows 7 laptop drive and desktop hard drive.
Memory stick is a type of flash memory card that is marketed by Sony. But sometimes, it may get corrupted and you may end up in losing your files. You may also delete files from memory sticks accidentally. Memory stick data recovery after power failure, unintentional formatting, improper ejection of memory stick, malware attack can also be done by using this software. It also helps you to restore data after deletion or lost from different flash memory cards like SD, XD, and MMC.
Salient features of Data Recovery After Tool
- Simple on screen instructions to know how to recover data after deletion or lost.
- Recovers data from FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFSX drives/volumes.
- Option to add new file signatures to its current database.
- Data retrieval after software can also perform crashed hard drive data recovery after format, system error, virus infection, window registry failure, etc.
- "Find" feature helps in retrieving important file from the list of recovered data based on its file name, size, type, etc.
- Easily recovers lost images of professional DSLR camera, i.e. RAW picture files.
- Smart Scan option to recover data after it gets lost due to complex data loss scenarios.
- Able to recover files from formatted WD hard drive, external drive and portable hard drives.
Supported data storage drive manufacturers
- Hard Drives: Seagate (FreeAgent, GoFlex, Expansion, Satellite, Replica), Western Digital (My Passport, My Book, Elements), LaCie (Rugged, Porsche, Minimus), Iomega (Prestige, eGo), HP (Pocket Media, SimpleSave), Buffalo (MiniStation, DriveStation), Hitachi (Touro, LifeStudio), Toshiba (Canvio), Apple (Time Capsule), IoSafe, Silicon Power, Transcend, Kingston, Imation, Fujitsu, Quantum, Samsung
- USB Flash Drives: LaCie (iamaKey, CooKey, XtremKey, FastKey), SanDisk (Cruzer, Ultra, Blade), Kingston (DataTraveler, HyperX), Corsair (Voyager, Survivor, Padlock), Transcend (JetFlash), HP, Sony (Micro Vault, Click, Tiny), Seatech, Lexar (JumpDrive, Echo), Panda, Centon, Imation (Swivel, Clip, Defender), HDE, Emtec, Patriot, ADATA, Toshiba, Verbatim, T&J, IronKey, Super Talent, Mimoco
- Memory Cards: ADATA (Turbo), Canon, Dane-Elec, Duracell, Fujifilm, Garmin, HP, Kingston (Ultimate, Standard, Elite Pro), Lexar (Professional, Platinum, Echo), Olympus, Patriot (LX Series, Signature), PNY (Pro-Elite, Optima), Samsung, SanDisk (Extreme, Ultra, Extreme Pro), Sony (Memory Stick), Transcend
Data Recovery after Computer Crash: Did you get any error message while trying to access the data from computer hard drive? If it is so, then make use of efficient tool known as Data recovery after which helps you to perform data recovery after computer crash in short span of time. For more details, click on this link: http://www.datarecoveryafter.com/computer-crash.html
Some simple steps to recover data after loss or deletion:
- After you finish installing Data Recovery After software on your computer, open its home screen and select "Recover Drives" option.
- From the second screen select either "Partition Recovery" or "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" option based on your data loss scenario. Now select the drive from which you have to recover lost data.
- Check the list of recovered files and folders and finally you can save the recovered data to your desired storage location.
Now it's possible to easily get back data from hard drive partitions, external hard drives, memory card, etc after quick format on Windows OS of different versions such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, etc and Mac OS of diferent versions such as Mac OS X, Lion, Leopard, etc using this powerful software.
Data Recovery after Computer Crash: Is your computer crashed? Don't Panic! Here is the best Data Recovery Software to recover data after computer crash on both Windows and Mac Operating System. Go to this page for more info: http://www.datarecoveryafter.com/computer-crash.html
Rescue Data from Emptied Trash : User deletes important data from drive to store other data for temporarily and plan to restore deleted data later from trash but accidentally they may empties trash and loses all data. Now users no need to worry because this tool help you to get back lost data trash within a couple of minutes.
Retrieve files after Windows re-install : User can always lose his important and valuable files while following improper procedure of re-installing Windows operating system. But re-installing never deletes the files permanently unless it is overwritten. This software will help you to perform data recovery after Windows re-install within less span of time.
Data Retrieval after Thumb Drive Format: Are you in search of a tool that can bring back data rescued from the hard drive? You may have to format your thumb drive due to various reasons like virus attack, file system corruption, etc. This tool helps you come out of this data loss situations.